COURSE PAYROLL ACCOUNTING
Jobs: Payroll accountant
• The graduate will be oriented in areas of labour law, health, social, pension and sickness insurance, establishment and posting of wages.
• The graduate will be able to make the total wage calculations, prepare of general labour agenda and posting. He(she) will control the issue of income tax natural persons relating to wages. He(she) will be able Learn to implement all activities, starting with the selection and the conclusion of an appropriate type of service for the various posts until after the payment and posting of wages.
• The graduate will know how to proceed in case of employment of foreigners, or the persons with disabilities.
Prerequisites: completed secondary education
Allotted number of hours: the course takes 110 hours and consists of 16 modules aimed at partial area of payroll accounting.
1. Employment and legal relations and their conclusion
2. Gross wage.
3. Health insurance.
4. Insurance and social security.
5. Pension insurance and the ELDP
6. Accident and sickness insurance
7. Tax on the income of natural persons.
8. The determination of the net wages, her maturity.
9. The obligation at the end of the calendar month.
10. The obligation at the end of the calendar year.
11. Payroll Posting.
12. Termination of labour relations
13. Obligations to the Office work.
14. Accidents at work and occupational diseases
16. The liability of payroll accounting, archiving, protection of personal data.
Forms of Teaching: lectures, seminars, exercises
Certificate: Statewide Course Completion Certificate is issued after the successful completion of Courses.
The Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice ( Okružní 517/10, 370 01 České Budějovice) is an accredited educational institution.
The professional course guarantor: Ing. Renata Strnadová
Course start date: říjen 2014
Cost of the course: 10 500 CZK *
LIFELONG LEARNING CENTRE (LLC)
The Institute of Technology and Businesses in České Budějovice Okružní 10
370 01 České Budějovice
+420 387 842 126, 168
ground floor вuilding D - counter No. 3 and 4